Instructions to get to Peripatus from Lewes / A27
Do not trust your sat nav or Google Maps. 95 Ditchling Road is on two sites with different entrances on different roads! Satnav / Google thinks the office is on Ditchling Road and will suggest the A270 which will not work.
The office entrance is on Shaftesbury Road rather than Ditchling Road and you cannot park on Ditchling Road.
It is quite easy to get stuck in a loop due to Viaduct Road being one way so the best approach is:
From the A27 head into Brighton via Ditchling Road as follows:
- Don’t take the first exit on the A27 signposted to Brighton (A270)
- Instead continue on the A27 towards Hove & Worthing, taking the next exit which should be signposted “Hollingbury Industrial Estate” with a black sign.
- At the first roundabout go right taking the fourth exit to Carden Avenue which takes you on a bridge above the A27.
- At the next roundabout go right taking the second exit to Coldean Lane.
- Take the first right into Ditchling Road and taking you on another bridge back over the A27.
- Continue along Ditchling Road going into Brighton.
- After 5 minutes or so you will see a speed camera where the speed reduces to 30 mph. Continue along Ditchling Road.
- A few minutes later start looking for a BP Garage on your left.
- Just after the passing the BP garage on your left turn right into Ditchling Rise
- Take the third right into Shaftesbury Road
- Continue towards the end of Shaftesbury Road and park just after it meets Stanley Road. Parking is not free but there are always spaces and it is inexpensive. There is no customer parking at the office.
Citibase / The Brighton Forum is a large old flint walled building with an entrance at the end of Shaftesbury Road, just walk to the car park, climb the steps to Reception and they will call the Peripatus office.
What our customers say about us
- Peripatus are flexible, personable, creative and very, very good value for money: a rare combination in a web development company. We have used Peripatus to develop a number of websites for us including www.supportsolutions.co.uk, www.quirkyrides.com & www.englishidentity.co.uk. - Michael Patterson Support Solutions http://www.supportsolutions.co.uk
- I am very impressed with Peripatus. They marry deep technical knowledge with a very personable style to provide a reliable and value for money service to The Marketing Eye. Peripatus have helped us to deliver a number of successful websites for clients, as well as building The Marketing Eye's own site. I look forward to continuing our successful partnership. - Neil Edwards The Marketing Eye http://www.themarketingeye.com
- Within a month of my first meeting with Peripatus I had my first business lead! - Helen Fisher HF Bookkeeping http://www.hfbookkeeping.co.uk
- I have had the pleasure of using the services of Peripatus Ltd for 6 years during which time they have worked on the design and modification of several different websites for me. They have always greatly exceeded my expectations in every respect and their service has been nothing short of superb. Their attention to detail and ability to translate technical web related jargon into layman's terms has been second to none. I have always been delighted with the quality of the design and build of every site that they have delivered or worked on. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone. - Glenn Blackman FundInvoice http://www.fundinvoice.co.uk http://www.glennblackman.co.uk
- Prior to building my website I had in mind how I wanted it to look. Peripatus delivered exactly what I had envisaged but then pushed this beyond my expectations. Now my website gets a lot of compliments from everyone. Peripatus are definitely experts in their field and I would not hesitate to recommend their services. - Maribel Coles